LED Lighting Benefits
Light Emitting Diodes (LED) are almost unstoppable in terms of lighting efficiency and durability, which make them incredibly resourceful for our sustainable future. They are stylish and cool in many ways, they have such outstanding performance properties that they offer a whole series of practical benefits, including providing healthier light that even improves our moods and a higher blue light that create more tasked focused students and employees. They are more durable, cost efficient, and are environmentally friendly. LED lighting is truly a creative technology, which rightly deserves the title of “Most Innovative Product” in our ERA.
For all purpose lighting illumination, Our M-Lite Solution LED lighting products provide outstanding light, which are already being used commercial, and residential lighting applications. As far as atmospheric lighting is concerned, the multi-colored changing LED lights give inventors like David Rozek enormous creative freedom for outdoor, and indoor LED lighting. These innovative LED lights range from special lamps for military applications, the entertainment industry, and film industry, which inventor David Rozek, and staff are currently building for the next generation of LED lighting.
1. Low Energy Consumption: LED lighting has significantly reduced energy consumption without sacrificing functional efficiency and visual performance. An incandescent bulb is only able to transform 20% of the electricity that it requires into light energy, with the other 80% being given off as heat. when it comes to LED lights they do just the opposite, 80% of the electrical energy is emitted as light energy and only 20% is released as heat. Some M-Lite LED products offer 95% of its energy into to light, and as little as 5% release of heat.
LEDs are also utilized with various lighting control technology which contributes significantly to energy savings. LEDs are fully dimmable with the right driver provided by M-Lite, and are easily incorporated into circuits with a variety of sensors, including daylight harvesting sensors, or Human Centric Lighting.
2. Long Life Expectancy: LEDs are also known for having a long life expectancy, especially when compared to incandescent and fluorescent lighting. A LED light can last up to 100,000 hours at full use, which adds up to 11 years of 100% usage. With 50% usage, a LED lamp can last for 22 years. This is a vast improvement to an incandescent lamp’s operational life, which is approximately 5,000 hours if you are lucky.
The LED’s longevity also allows for unparalleled cost effectiveness, since it reduces maintenance costs and the need for regular bulb replacement. This feature is especially useful if lighting is required in areas that are hard to reach.
3. Durability: LEDs are very durable and resilient, and are the choice lighting solutions for areas that require rugged use. Because they don’t have a fragile glass encasement and do not require a filament to function, LEDs can take a lot of jarring and bumping and still maintain their ability to function at peak efficiency. They are known for being resistant to heat, cold and shock.
Because of this particular LED feature, LEDs are they also developed for rugged use in underwater environments, and for exterior and outdoor lighting solutions. This current generation of LED lighting can be exposed to the elements and will maintain a high-performance visually in rugged environments.
4. A Cool Lighting Solution: LEDs are cool – literally. LEDs only emit a small amount of heat compared to other lighting. The LED’s ability to not cause heat build ups works to the benefit of AC units, which translates to added energy savings and cost effectiveness. Which in turn helps maintain a comfortable environment for people during hot, and muggy weather.
5. Sustainability and Green Lighting: LED is currently the favored solution for sustainable or green lighting products. It does not contain any toxic material (e.g. mercury or neon), which makes it environmentally friendly and easier to dispose of than fluorescent lighting. LEDs do produce a very small amount of UV light, but they emit even less than an incandescent light bulb. That is because the amount of UV that it produces is converted to white light by the phosphors inside the lamp.
Because an LED has a very long operational lifespan, it lessens wattage as it does not require regular bulb replacement. LED lighting also features an unparalleled capacity for energy savings, which is a major concern for sustainable design.
6. LEDs do not attract bugs: LEDs offer relief from another problem—insects. UV light attracts insects. With virtually no UV emissions, M-Lites LED lighting products do not attract bugs, and that has made our LED Lighting products very popular in commercial food service industry and exterior building installations of M-Lite Solution lighting where it’s important to minimize the attraction of pesky insects.
Because of these many combinations of truly innovative features M-Lite Solution LED lighting products are becoming the leading choice for those opting for sustainable design and green lighting solutions World Wide. Our LED lighting solutions offer maximum lighting performance and cost effectiveness without the harmful byproducts that come with traditional lighting solutions. LED lighting is simply your best option, and are more affordable than ever with M-Lite’s LED Lighting Solutions.
Below is a link to a Great Post on: Too big to save: why commercial buildings resist energy efficiency from the guardian.
Below is our comment to the Article:
Creating change in business for commercial buildings like this can be partially done by public awareness, but it will really come down to government agencies establishing more green laws that force building owners into making their buildings more energy efficient.
You see, I am an Inventor, I make my own patented and UL approved LED lighting for schools, and other commercial properties. I have a lot of frustration when I walk into a building with old inefficient lighting that is consuming more energy than needed, and my inventions can reduce their lighting cost by 60 to 80 percent per fixture.
It further bothers me when I have over 10 Billion Dollars of performance leasing funds to fund these types of projects. I have recently offered our services to many city, and state government agencies to do free building case studies to show how we can put money back into the our building owners pockets by converting to better lighting.
The biggest objection I hear is that it is fantastic that we will save all this money, but we don’t have the money to pay for it. That is why, I provide performance based leasing options to all types of organizations, whom qualify, and are seeking to reduce their own energy use.
New, more efficient LED Lighting should lower energy bills, and maintenance cost, and with our performance based leasing programs being calculated so that they can be offset by these anticipated savings, the leasing option is designed to pay for itself. Excuse has been removed!
The savings assessment is undertaken by Eco Lighting Designs (ESCO), and your staff while the equipment lease is provided by M-Lite Solutions. So when I hear we don’t have the funds to pay for it, you haven’t tried us yet.
I welcome the challenge to make every building in our country more energy efficient, so if you are your buildings Champion or LEED coordinator contact me at email@example.com